Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Homesick

I'm really missing my family right now :(

Homesickness is the worst feeling in the world. Every time I talk to them I get really happy, but then sad that I'm not there. One tactic I tried was just to not call at all. Maybe letting myself get sucked into the bubble surrounding my new life will make me forget about everything I left behind and love so much.
Once I realized how stupid that sounded, I decided that keeping in touch, maintaining a good relationship, and visiting as much as I can sounded better.

Even so, I have an odd stalker-like attachment to my family. But, I can say I'm making a new extended family here. A select few people I've become really close to that make being away from my loved one a little less sucky.

Thank God for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment