Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Celeb Child Fashionista

As of late my blog may appear to be a bit shallow/ obsessive over clothes and material things. I'm sure we can all admit to searching to web for these types of things, reading magazines, etc. So lets get over that.

I've noticed in magazines and online lately a lot focus on what children are wearing. Honestly though, who the hell cares? Why is so much emphasis being placed on the wardrobe of 4-year-olds? And why are these peole shelling out thousands for a dress Suri Cruise will grow out of in 6 months anway? Not to mention the fact that celebrities find it fun to ruin these children by imposing their own personal styles upon them. You wanna shave your kid's head because you have a new movie coming out and it will make the media pay attention to you? It's foolish...

First I look at Suri Cruise. A toddler who's wardrobe is worth more than my college education and who's parents have some of the best gene combinations on the planet because there is no reason for a child to be that beautiful. Let's face it, kids aren't cute. They're funny looking until right after puberty. They're cute because they're kids, not because they're actually cute. Make sense?



Chiffon, toulle, and neon rainboots? who the hell do you think you are Suri? Oh yea... way cooler than me...Come on Suri, are you serious? because I would wear that.. as an adult... please tell me where you got it... ::hangs head in shame::





Then Brad and Angelina, also ridiculously beautiful, decided to adopt the most beautiful kids they could find from all over the world and make one giant clan of beautiful people. What thee fidduck..

They should just start their own school for all their kids to go to. Because the ridicule and insecurity other normal ass kids would have to face sitting in the same room as the too cool crew isn't fair

These two Smith fools don't make any kind of sense. What 9 year old decides she wants to shave half her head and you let her? Creative expression you call it? Because I wasn't allowed to freely and creatively express myself until I moved out of my parent's house. Not even red nail polish...

No comments:

Post a Comment