Just thought I would share a few of my favorite moments/places I visited
I went to this cute, trendy restaurant called Cafeteria that I fell in love with. Its in the Chelsea neighborhood of NYC, great food, nice atmosphere, and.... GREAT FOOD! Apparently it was on "Sex and the City" which actually makes perfect sense.



Didn't think I would go to the city and end up at the beach, but I did!
It was some place I had never heard of called Long Branch in New Jersey. The day was perfect, hot but not scorching hot; it was just bearable enough. It did get colder as the day went on so I didn't get in the water, but it was a GREAT time nonetheless. Just the relaxation I needed.
It was some place I had never heard of called Long Branch in New Jersey. The day was perfect, hot but not scorching hot; it was just bearable enough. It did get colder as the day went on so I didn't get in the water, but it was a GREAT time nonetheless. Just the relaxation I needed.Although I did spend time in the Big Apple, I stayed in Hoboken, NJ.
Yes...HOBOKEN
It might be safe to say that I have a slight Obsession with the show CAKE BOSS on TLC. That show with the Italian family who owns that bomb bakery and makes all those cakes shaped like cars and dragons and handbags and golf courses... yea, it's that show
I had no idea that it was literally walking distance from where I was staying!
I couldn't go in and buy anything though, becuase the line is 3 blocks deep from an hour before it opens until it closes EVERY SINGLE DAY. Was I going to wait 3 hours for a cookie? Negative captain.
Since I couldn't eat there, I went to this authentically Mexican restaurant down the street called
Such a cozy atmosphere at this place. We ate right outside close to the busy traffic of people walking by. You can get sangria by the pitcher and they make your guacamole in front of you... that was enough convinving for me :)Hip Hip Hooray for a break in the monotony, it was so nice to get away for a few days

No comments:
Post a Comment