Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update

-Someone hacked my aim yesterday.... GREAT. Hopefully it didn't affect too many people. Haven't used it in months so I need to get that password changed ASAP

-Bought new SOAP yesterday!! Highlight of my extremely long day

-Latest obsession... DRY SHAMPOO. I've been trying to find some everywhere with no luck. $50 to whoever can find me a store other than Sephora that sells a good brand

-Anxious yet excited about the big move this weekend. I've been preparing for weeks and I'm still not ready.

-The past 2-3 weeks I've been neglecting the two most important books in my life, and I don't like it one bit. 1.my bible and 2. my LSAT book. And I might be in like, and that bothers me as well. Time to get focused, life is way too short

-Kim Jong Il (leader of North Korea) scares me more and more everyday. (more detailed post coming soon) He's a tiny old man yet threatens the well being of this country I love. If anything happens, I'm putting my brother on my back and hiking to the keys, then swimming to Trinidad. Life wouldn't be too bad there either. I'd eat good and have golden skin.

-I like a lot of really weird things most people don't know about. Like abstract, silent, sometimes animated short films and indie music. And historically violent or unethical things fascinate me. I could probably spend an hour reading about/watching videos about the Holocaust, Emmit Till, and the Phelps family of the Westboro baptist church. Don't judge, it doesn't mean I agree. In fact, I strongly DISAGREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment