This post is inspired by a conversation I had with one particular sigma (mmmm hhhmmmm) who basically told me I was boring because when I go to the club I stay near the bar, and I tend to avoid the dance floor. EEHHH fool...
At this age, what do average unadventurous folks do during their down time. They go to the club, or they go to a bar. I feel like you have to be in two totally different moods to do them both. (fear not, I'm about to explain)
People go to a club expecting a certain thing. Wait, but before I get into that it definitely varies from city to city. For example, if you go to a club in DC and you're grown, you go to be seen. You wear whatever the flyest outfit in your closet is at the time, you're not about to get that outfit messed up so when "back that ass up" comes on, you only really back it up a little bit. In Pittsburgh, if you wanna go to the club, you go because either 1. you're not grown and you're okay with walking out of the club with your hair sweated out, pieces of weave slippin, covered in sweat, lost your manners and your mind
or 2. because you're a guy who wants to meet a girl who's lost their manners and their mind. The atmosphere is totally different. There's crack and weed in the club. Girls throw drinks on each other. Dudes grab your ass when the corny unoriginal lines don't work. EEhh its gross.
When you go to the bar its because you're grown, maybe sexy (maybe), you're looking to go out and have a good time and you can get fly but you don't have to do TOO much. You still dance and have fun, but you can actually move without rubbing against someone else's bodily fluids. But that's just for the nice bars. Oakland bars, College park bars.... you go to those because you wanna drink lol. And it's as simple as that.
SO... I kinda like the best of both worlds. Clubs, with a separate little section where the bar is aka DREAMZ haha.
I wanna get cute sometimes, so I wanna go to the club. But at the same time I wanna be in a fun yet somewhat chill environment, so I stay by the bar. Is that a crime? I mean I can still JAM over by the bar right? He says "you can't dance by the bar, people have drinks that's dangerous" Uh... learn to balance man.
But totally aside from this distinction, can't people get creative? Is that ALL you really do is go to the club?
Thats why @TheTeam412 never disappoints. Tacos and tequila... hookah bookah... Esther and her crazy ass....
PS. i'm pretty sure the roster is just about full. sorry world
No comments:
Post a Comment