Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday

My birthday was Wednesday last week, September 30th. I must say, it was one of the best birthdays I've had in years.

It wasn't over the top or super extravagant, but I didn't want all of that. I got to take a break from the little stressors of my everday life, spend time with the people I truely enjoy being around and just relax.

It felt so good to be reminded how much I'm cared about, which then reminded me how much I care about them.
There are a few others I would have liked to see over the last week... my family, a few close friends that are far away.... but for the most part I was just happy. comfortable. at ease.

and I'm thankful for those who helped me celebrate another year in my life.

But with starting a new year as me, I thought about certain changes I might need to make. It opened my eyes to the direction I want my life to move in, and the things I may have to let go that might deter me from that.

All in all I feel good. And that's all I really wanted..

No comments:

Post a Comment