This post is inspired by a lovely and long overdue visit I got last night by a close friend of mine. I hadn't seen her in a while and we haven't been talking every single day like we used to, but when we hung out it was like nothing had ever changed, which is the way great relationships are supposed to be, right?
So I used this song to describe her when I was randomly talking about her that same day, and then she came to visit. It was so crazy how that happened, but the point is, despite the things that happen or the "flaws" that every one of us have, you still keep your loyalty to certain people no matter what happens, and that's how she is to me :)
Ok enough with the cheese, I'm getting annoyed with myself for all the mushy emotional posts lately. More fun and interesting things to come soon.
Enjoy the song... I'm not usually the biggest Beyonce fan, but this one got me ;)
NOTE: this isn't a lesbian ode to my friend. The song indirectly relates to the situation, ok? Let's think outside the box guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment