Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Words I HATE: pussy

The P-word is the most vile, disgusting, foul, nastiest word I've ever heard. I HATE IT.

The funniest part about it is, I don't care if other people say it, but I myself CANNOT bring myself to say it. I can say pussycat, but not the P-word by itself.

Isn't there something skin crawling about it? Just hearing it come out of my mouth 1.sounds completely unnatural because I generally don't speak that way and 2.becuase I find the word so nasty that saying it would take A LOT of effort. I'm pretty sure I would have to be drunk, it would be an accident, or someone would have to bet/dare/pay me to say it.

And why must we refer to femal gentalia in such a derrogatory manner? I'm not a feminist ,but if someone said to me "I really want that pussy" I would probably vomit in their face.

1 comment:

  1. you hate the word pussy, lol...i remember i couldn't a time I wouldn't say the word "ass" or a cuss word. I still don't cuss, but I say ass when I'm mad ocassionally, but that's just me

    ReplyDelete