Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Music Monday: "Hometown Glory" - Adele

It's very possible that to my close friends I'm becoming extremely predictable... everyone knows I love this song haha.
Adele is one of my favorite artists right now, Her talent is unquestionable, we're the same age, and I feel like I can relate to her and her music despite how different we may actually be. It's funny how you find the smallest most unlikely connections with people... hmm...

Anyway, I love this song. It reminds me of the place I grew up and how much I love it, regardless of the "PG girl" stereotypes I get in Pittsburgh.

Enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. you seem to emphasize a lot (and I most likely you care much about) from "the place you grew up." You said before you moved a lot, which probably caused you to do so..maybe? But it's definitely good to find some music to come back to and relax. Just don't forget about God ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in a few different houses, but I've lived in the same area since I was 3. I'm referring to PG county as a whole, not one house.

    ReplyDelete