
In an effort to make a tiny something out of my horrible monday my friend and aspiring film maker got me out of the house
ps. his shit is SO dope, I'll post some stuff soon.
Highlight of my.... summer? watching charlie chaplin's City Lights at the hookah bar. 'Twas lovely I must say. Especially when no one shares your oddball interests. (I'm a HUGE fan )
I hope everyone looks up Chaplin. Watches some of his stuff. The man was a genius. How did he star in, produce, direct, and score all of his own films? At that time, shit like that was unheard of. Not to mention the fact that his comedic timing was impeccable. He was exaggerated and over-the-top and fearless and.... brilliant. He was so far ahead of his time. So now I'm like, "Damn, what a Chaplin film look like in 2005?"
He's dead so I'll never know, but for now I've got a playlist of 12 more to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment