
I couldn't be more anxious to move back to Pittsburgh. While I'm there generally I get sick of the city itself and its never until I'm gone for a period of time that I miss it. Sure the people talk funny, the winters are unelievably cold, everywhere you go is uphill and it rains like a bitch. But now that I'm not there I miss the sun rising behind the Cathedral, the gothic architecture, the art, PITT athletics, good food on every corner in Oakland...
And it doesnt help that my spot was the party spot. The place where all my friends would meet to hang out, party before the party, party after the party, decide where we wanted to party. We would be at 401C.
I've since leased a new apartment and ironically, I'll be living in 401 in my new building....
So I hope the burgh is ready for my return.
P-I-T-T lets go PITT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment